Google Analytics Consulting
Tracking the Knowable, Turning It Into Action
Are you measuring your website visitor behavior and outcomes of your marketing efforts? Website analytics will help you :
- Make better business decisions
- Gain new insights into what's happening with your prospects and customers on your website.
- Add intelligence to your marketing budget and strategy.
Google Analytics Reporting
Do you have Google Analytics installed on your site? Have you ever seen a report from it? Google Analytics is a robust analytics platform. But, it does require some experience to set it up correctly.
What Do We Typically Find?
- Improperly implemented Google Analytics tracking code.
- Non-existent website goals or, website goals that don't align with business objectives.
- No time spent discovering the business drivers and how the website supports these drivers.
Our analytics framework uncovers what drives your business and how this maps to website goals. In addition, our implementation methodology ensures that tracking is installed correctly on your website.
What Does It Cost?
It's hard to know exactly, without looking at your Google Analytics setup and talking to your about your needs and goals. So, as a first step, we like to have a brief call with you and we ask you to invite us to your Google Analytics account to check things over. Then, we have an idea of what's involved.
Usually, our Google Analytics consulting services involve technical setup which starts at around $500. The initial consultation is $100.
If you happen to be running BigTree Restaurant Delivery Service software we've done this work a few times and have developed some pricing. Pricing for those services is here.