Google AdGrants for Nonprofits
What is Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits?
It's $120,000 In Kind Advertising Grant from Google for your Non Profit!
Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of Google AdWords, Google's online advertising platform. Google Ad Grants empowers your nonprofit through $120,000 per year in-kind AdWords™ advertising grant, to promote your mission and initiatives on Google search result pages.
Typical results of utilizing this grant often increases:
- web site visitors
- newsletter subscribers
How Your Nonprofit Benefits from Google Ad Grants
- $120,000 per year in-kind AdWords™ advertising grant from Google
- Increased exposure of your mission, goals and programs.
- Regular maintenance of your AdWords account to maintain compliance with Ad Grants requirements.
- Monthly insight into the effectiveness of your website and AdWords efforts.
- Assist in Google Ad Grant application.
- Setup of Google AdWords Grant account.
- Configure web site goals in Google Analytics.
- Verify web site goals in Google AdWords.
- Professionally manage your Google AdWords account.
- Prepare monthly reporting on the performance of your advertising and website visitors.
Why Choose Us?
We are a Google Partner. Why is that important? It means that we are recognized for following Google's best practices in Google AdWords/Ad Grant account management and setup. And that we spend time learning about the latest innovations from Google in digital advertising. We've also been using Google's ad product for over 10 years.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our pricing for nonprofits is straight forward. Want to know how much it costs?
Check out our pricing page.