There is no question that Real Estate professionals are some of the most time pressed of any occupation. What do you need to reach new clients and how can you differentiate from your competitors? How can you market effectively in a time efficient manner? We’ll explore some ideas around this topic including some risks of a popular $20/month platform and other approaches.
There is no question that interesting, engaging and unique copywriting is a tremendous benefit to your real estate business. When this content is posted on your blog, shared across social media and in email newsletters it can keep your clients and potential clients interested in you and near top of mind when needing to sell and/or buy a property.
What are your choices for real estate copywriting?
- Do nothing.
- Subscribe to a $20/month content service.
- Get your son, daughter, niece or nephew to write something for you.
- Write something yourself.
- Hire someone to write for you.
What are the benefits/risks of each option?
- If you do noting: We’ll you probably aren’t really serious about growing your business.
Risk: Your competitors and potential clients may not see you as viable.
- If you subscribe to a $20/month content service: As a time pressed real estate agent you decide to subscribe to a $20/month service that supplies the same articles to each agent but, adds your profile picture and web site link to the side.
Benefits: Quick, easy and inexpensive
Risks: Big Google no -no, as even Google has said
- Son, daughter, niece/nephew write for you: Sure, they might turn out some decent copy.
Benefits: Low cost option. Maybe be produced quickly.
Risks: Will they borrow from Wikipedia or, worse yet.. another article and risk your professional reputation or, that of your website? Meeting a deadline might be an issue.
- Write something yourself: As busy as you are (or, would like to be) do you realistically have the capacity to write a monthly 300 – 400 word, original content piece that meets the needs of your current and prospective clients?
Benefits: If you are a writer, that’s great.
Risks: Over time will you tire, miss a deadline or, quit all together?
- Let us write for you: We’ll leverage our combined experience to write content for you that connects with both buyers and sellers.
Benefits: On time, original, appeals to buyers and/or sellers.
Risks: Very little.
If you need a newspaper column, blog post, Active Rain bio or, other thought piece we can supply you with whatever copy you need. Contact us about your next real estate copywriting project.