There are a few potential reasons why conversions may not be happening:
1. The traffic that is being sent to the landing page is not targeted and/or relevant. In order for conversions to happen, it is important that the traffic that is being sent to the landing page is actually interested in what is being offered.
2.Poor design can make it difficult for users to find the information they need or take the desired action.
3. Lack of compelling copy can make it difficult to persuade users to take the desired action.
4. Page may be poorly optimized for search engines, making it difficult for users to find it in the first place.
What to Check to Troubleshoot Conversions
There are a few things you can check to troubleshoot why your conversions are not tracking properly:
1. Check that Google Analytics or other analytics code is installed correctly.
One way to check that Google Analytics or other analytics code is installed correctly is to use a debugger (if available). This extension will help you to identify any errors in your implementation. If one is not available, you (or your web designer/developer) can check the source code.
2. In GTM and/or Google Analytics, check that your conversion goal is setup correctly using your thank you/confirmation page.
3. Check using website visitor heatmapping. Website visitor heatmapping is a process of tracking and recording where users click on a page, what they scroll through, and how long they spend on each section. This information can be used to improve the design and layout of a website, as well as the user experience and conversion.
3 Easy Ways to Improve Your Landing Page to Help Conversions
1. Keep your landing page simple and focused on a single goal.
This will help visitors understand what you want them to do and make it more likely that they’ll take action. A simple, focused landing page is key to conversion success. By keeping your page focused on a single goal, you make it easier for visitors to understand what you want them to do. This, in turn, makes it more likely that they’ll take action.
2. Use a strong headline and clear call-to-action (CTA) to grab attention and persuade visitors to take action.
Your headline should be attention-grabbing and your CTA should be clear and concise. Your headline is the first thing that visitors will see when they land on your page, so it’s important to make it count. Write a headline that is clear, concise, and persuasive, and make sure your CTA is just as strong. Some effective CTAs include “Sign Up Now,” “Learn More,” and “Get Started.”
3. Use images, videos, or testimonials
Images, videos, and testimonials are all excellent ways to add credibility and trustworthiness to your website. They can help show your potential customers that you are an expert in your field, and that you can be trusted to provide them with the products or services they need.
Images and videos can be used to showcase your products or services in action, or to give potential customers a behind-the-scenes look at your business. Testimonials can be used to show what past or current customers think about your product or service.
Work With Our Internet Marketing Experts
Call 336-303-1834 to request a quote or fill out our form below.
Your information is collected for the sole purpose of providing services described on this website.
Your private information is held in strict confidence. We will never release, share or sell your information to any other entities. We hate spam too!